Tis the season to be gift giving!
Fa la la la la, la la la la!!!
My lips are dry, cracked and peeling… I need to do something about that.
Keep your lips smooth this winter with this Citrus Lip Sugar. It’s so easy to make and tastes yummy too.
All you do is mix:
- 3 tablespoons of white granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons of brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon of Blue Agave Nectar
- 1 tablespoon of Almond Oil
- 4 drops of Citrus Fresh oil
stir in a bowl and then place in small lip gloss containers like these. This batch made 16 edible lip sugars.
If you don’t have your own Citrus Fresh Essential Oil, you can get it in the NEW Young Living Premium Starter Kit. Check it out here.
Leave a Reply