*This post contains affiliate links. That means if you click on my link and buy something, I will earn a small commission from the advertiser at no additional cost to you. Thanks for supporting my blog & family!
Hello May… how is it already may?
It was just Jan and I was giving birth to our 5th child and turning 34 and celebrating the first year of our church plant and …. now it’s MAY?!
Life is flying by!
Monthly goals for me this month are:
- Cook more dinners at the house and eat at home. Eat better healthier foods!
- Exercise … Exercise… Exercise! I’m doing this –> loriharder.com/challenge
- Pay down some debt and spend less.
- Get outdoors more with the kids! We are going to the park today again so off to a good start.
- Have date nights with the hubby. Last time I had a date night was for 2.5 hours for our anniversary back in September… I’m not joking… and the whole time he was trouble shooting a logistics order. We are long over due for a date night.
- Read more, spend some time investing in my sanity! haha
What are your goals for May? I’d love to hear about them and get some inspiration for June!