Let’s PROCLAIM that Jesus Christ is Born!
Use the Proclaim Devotional to bible journal through the month of December.
1-31 demos for each day of the month following along in the book of Luke.
Perfect to use the NEW Book of Luke from Dayspring for this project or use your Illustrating Bible. Proclaim Devotional will allow for any type of journaling.
This listing is a handwritten but digital PDF devotional.
This devo is NOT a digital planner like I have listed my devos in the past.
It is setup to create a travelers notebook booklet if you want to print out the devotional and use it that way, so the pages aren’t necessarily in order.
In order to create a booklet you
1. Open the pdf
2. Select the even pages by clicking command a clicking the preview pages on the side selecting only the even pages
4. Click File > Print in the toolbar, be sure when it prompts to print, you click the button “selected pages in sidebar” also for best results because all printers are different I would also select “print to fit” so nothing gets cut off the page. (All printers are different! Learn your printer!)
5. Once all even pages are printed, flip your paper according to your printer the way it needs to print on the blank side. Reload printer
6. Repeat steps 2,3,4, but for the odd pages now.
7. Order the sheets the correct way, and fold into a booklet.
8. There is a slight red line at the top of the pages that you can use as a guide to cut down the paper to make a standard size travelers notebook.
* In the event this is too annoying to figure out, you can always print the entire pdf as single sheets and then cut the pages in half and order the days that way!
Grab to Proclaim Physical Kit to make an easy Advent Ring! Grab one here before they are gone! And if an Advent ring isn’t your thing and you are into memory dex cards right now, get the kit + the Proclaim Faith Dex cards I have already punched for you!
There is a Proclaim Printables set full of artwork and bible journaling elements to use in many different ways!