My girls were sharing with me all the things that they wanted for Christmas this year and then I started to think what would I put on my wish list? So I had a little fun and came up with these items
1. Silhouette Portrait Tote in Teal I already have the cutting machine Silhouette and this little bag looks like it’s a great bag to hold my Portrait and my Project Life supplies. Plus it’s in one of my favorite colors. (I got it and it now holds most of my scrapbooking supplies along with my Silhouette!)
2. LBriante’™ Lip Gloss I just recently got this in my Essential Rewards order through Young Living. I like the color and feel of this , plus it also includes a nice winter blend of essential oils. It’s easy to thrown in your purse and take your lip gloss and oils with you.
3. Vivid Color Wristbands for Fitbit Flex 7pk I got a Fitbit back in June when BestBuy was offering a really god deal. I got one for my husband and myself and it motivated us to get out and be more active. So when I saw this 7 pack and different colors, I though, “Wow! I can change out my fitbit to match with my outfit!” Very fun!
4. Personalized Charles River Rain Jacket Oh this jacket is just so cute! I live in the south and everything gets monogrammed here, so to get this cute rain jacket with my lovely monogram on it would be a delight! (Medium please) (Husband got me this with my monogram in light pink, it’s so cute and he did great!)
5. Pear-Shaped Pendant and Earring Set Once I saw this set and the price, I got excited! I have a pear shaped engagement ring and this set matches it nicely. I’ve been wanting earrings that go with my perfect ring.
6. Hot Tools Professional Ionic Hair Dryer I have had the same hair dryer since high school so like over 15 years. I’m just waiting for it to go out anyway now. That will be a sad day because mine works so well and dries my hair the quickest that I’ve used. I think this Hot Tools Dryer might be a nice replacement.
7. Ball Heritage Jars Set of 6 Y’all I LOVE mason jars and I LOVE turquoise. I also like to can, or as the southerners say, “putting up.”
8. Young Living Essential Oils Premium Starter Kit Now if you know me then you know I already have these… but a girl can never have enough oils *wink wink*
9. iPhone 6 Case, Spigen® I guess I’m putting the cart before the horse here but this phone case is so cute! And would do with my #10
10. iPhone6 ***I would like to have one, I’m an Apple girl. (I ended up getting a Samsung Alpha S and had it for 2 days before I couldn’t take it anymore and got the iPhone6. Much better!)
It’s fun to browse and it doesn’t cost anything. While these are just things, what I really want for Christmas is for my family to come closer to each other and really slowdown and focus on why we celebrate this joyous season. Yes we will have fun with our Elf Magic Elfs and lots of activities, but remembering and celebrating our Lord’s birth will be our main focus. I’m so excited about that! Come, Lord Jesus Come!
What is on your wish list for Christmas this year?