Here are some tips to help make that happen in my life and yours:
- Memorize scripture from a verse of the Bible that you enjoy. The Bible I use often is TNIV, in case you were wondering.
- Make some note cards of verses that you are trying to memorize.
- Now carry these cards with you to read while in a waiting line or on your lunch break, or post them around your home in places you’ll see them.
- Repeat and learn what these verses mean. If you understand them, it will be easier to remember them.
- Regularly review these verses. Use it or lose it, haha, I’m serious though.
- Now go and share!