It’s that time of the year when the flowers are starting to sprout and the trees are blooming. With the entrance of a new season, is also the not-so-friendly on the nose. I live in the South so I’m definitely being affected by them! Lavender, Lemon and Peppermint can help! It’s what we oily ones call the LLP!
Here are a few methods to find relief using these oils:
– You can rub Lavender over the bridge of your nose.
– Apply 3 drops of each oil on the back of your neck
– Place Lavender into your diffuser
– If you don’t have a diffuser then place a drop of each in the palms of your hands, rub them together then cup them together and cover your mouth and nose. Take slow deep breaths for about 20 secs.
– Add 5 drops each of Peppermint and Lemon into a vegetable capsule and drink with full glass of water
– Add 2 drops of each of Peppermint and Lemon onto a spoonful of honey
– Make a tea and add 2 drops each of Peppermint and Lemon. Add honey to taste.
Caution to my nursing mamas out there! Peppermint can affect milk supply so if that’s you I would skip the peppermint and just use lemon and lavender.
AND Lemon is a photosensitive oil so apply it where the sun won’t be able to see it!
If your interested in adding the LLP to your health and wellness arsenal, you can go here to order the oils, or here to find out more about joining Young Living as a wholesale member (which gets you 24% off retail prices.)
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.