In the month of November we often like to document gratitude for all the things the Lord has done for us. This year I came up with a list I like to call Autumn Blessings.
Here are 30 prayers for gratitude and thanksgiving to remember our Autumn Blessings, that you can use throughout the month of November:
**Day 1: Thankful Hearts**
– Dear Lord, on this first day of November, we thank you for giving us grateful hearts. Help us to cultivate a spirit of thanksgiving throughout this month. Let us know that you are good. All good things come from you.
**Day 2: Family Blessings**
– Heavenly Father, we thank you for our family and the love that binds us together. May we cherish and appreciate each other more each day. Let us speak kindly to one another and show love to our family that reflects your love with us.
**Day 3: Daily Provision**
– Lord, we thank you for providing us with daily bread. Help us remember that you are the source of all our needs. You give not just physical bread but supply daily spiritual bread.
**Day 4: Friends**
– Thank you, Lord, for the friends who bring joy and support into our lives. Bless our friendships and help us be good friends in return. Grow our circle of friends to include those that might need a friend in their life.
**Day 5: Health**
– We thank you, God, for the gift of health. May we never take it for granted and use our strength to serve others. We pray for those suffering with sickness or injury, be with them Lord and give them strengthen to recover.
**Day 6: Creation’s Beauty**
– Creator of all, we’re grateful for the beauty of nature that surrounds us. Help us be good stewards of your creation. Help us see all that was made, was made through you Lord.
**Day 7: Teachers and Mentors**
– Thank you, Lord, for teachers and mentors who guide and inspire us. Bless them for their dedication to education. Help us return the gift of service to others as we are being poured into.
**Day 8: Forgiveness**
– Heavenly Father, we’re thankful for your forgiveness and grace. Help us extend the same forgiveness to others.
**Day 9: Freedom**
– Lord, we’re grateful for the freedom we enjoy. May we use it to promote justice and peace. We pray for those less fortunate to experience the freedoms we have. May all receive the ultimate freedom in Christ.
**Day 10: Challenges**
– We thank you, God, for the challenges that make us stronger. Help us find wisdom and resilience in adversity. Walk with us as we stretch and grow through these challenges
**Day 11: Veterans and Service**
– On this day of remembrance, we thank you for the veterans and those in service who sacrifice for our freedom and safety.
**Day 12: Laughter**
– Thank you, Lord, for the gift of laughter. May it lighten our hearts and bring joy to those around us. Cultivate true joy in our hearts Lord that leads others to You.
**Day 13: Generosity**
– Heavenly Father, we’re thankful for the generous hearts that bless our lives. Teach us to be more generous in return. Help us be generous with our time talents and money to those that you want to bless.
**Day 14: Peace**
– Lord, we thank you for the peace that surpasses understanding. Guide us to be peacemakers in our world. May we all experience a new level of peace this November.
**Day 15: Home**
– Thank you for the shelter and warmth of our homes. Help us create a loving and welcoming environment for all. Grow the faith inside the walls of our homes and extend an open door for the Holy Spirit to work.
**Day 16: Faith**
– We’re grateful for the gift of faith, Lord. Strengthen our belief and trust in you. Help us know that all things are held in Your hand and we can trust in the unseen ways that You are working.
**Day 17: Opportunities**
– Heavenly Father, thank you for the opportunities that come our way. May we seize them with gratitude and purpose. May the opportunities be abundant this fall.
**Day 18: Sustaining Grace**
– Lord, we thank you for your sustaining grace in times of trial. Give us the strength to endure. May we lean on You and the grace you offer.
**Day 19: Acts of Kindness**
– Thank you for the kindness of others, Lord. Inspire us to perform acts of kindness daily. May we display acts of kindness that has a ripple effect through our homes, work places, schools, churches and communities.
**Day 20: Wisdom**
– We’re grateful for the wisdom you provide, God. Help us make wise choices in all aspects of our lives. Let us have wisdom that surpasses our own understanding.
**Day 21: Hope**
– Lord, we thank you for the hope that fills our hearts. May it shine brightly in times of darkness. May we know that Your will for our life is important and may we seek the hope You offer to achieve it.
**Day 22: Unity**
– Heavenly Father, help us appreciate the diversity and unity of humanity. Guide us in fostering harmony and understanding. We are all created in You for Your glory, help us see that all have value.
**Day 23: Thanksgiving Day**
– On this day of Thanksgiving, we express our gratitude for all the blessings you’ve bestowed upon us. May our hearts overflow with thanks. May we use the abundance of our blessing to share with others.
**Day 24: Contentment**
– Thank you for teaching us contentment, Lord. May we find joy in simplicity. Being content in You will bring lasting fulfillment.
**Day 25: Patience**
– We’re grateful for the virtue of patience, God. Help us cultivate this trait in our daily lives. Let us be patient with others as you are with us.
**Day 26: Dreams and Aspirations**
– Lord, thank you for our dreams and aspirations. Give us the courage to pursue them. Let them bring You all the glory.
**Day 27: Compassion**
– Heavenly Father, we’re thankful for the compassion you show us. Help us extend that compassion to others in need.Help us recognize those in need and extend compassion as we are able.
**Day 28: Gratitude in Adversity**
– Lord, help us find reasons to be grateful even in challenging times. We know You sanctify in the struggle. Help us see what is happening for a reason and can be for our own good. May it bring us closer to You.
**Day 29: Family Traditions**
– Thank you, God, for the traditions that bring our family together. May they continue to strengthen our bonds. May we create new ones and remember old ones. Help us center these traditions on reflecting Your character.
**Day 30: Rest**
– We’re grateful for the gift of rest, Lord. Help us find rejuvenation in moments of stillness. May the next month be one of rest like we haven’t seen before. May we be able to truly savor time with you Lord this advent season.
I hope that these prayers can help you and your family focus on gratitude and thanksgiving throughout the month of November, fostering a spirit of appreciation and reflection for our Autumn Blessings.
Download this free phone screen to help you remember to count your autumn blessings.